For each number I’m gonna write a sentence without capital letters. What you do: fix the capitalization and rewrite it. Easy! :D
- in my last holiday my friends and i went to lake toba in north sumatra
- will you check my body temperature, doctor?
- many people in western countries spend their summer holidays in the tropics.
- do you know chairil anwar? he’s a famous poet from indonesia.
- don’t forget to take grammar 101 with ms ida this semester.
- do you think president sby will be reelected in next year’s presidential election?
- dear mr ridwan,
we are sorry for the inconvenience. the ac in mawar ballroom will be fixed right away.
- here are some of my favorite foods: fried rice, satay, and opor ayam.
- the ministry of education and culture of the republic of indonesia launched a new curriculum, kurikulum 2013, this year.
- you should read this book by pramoedya ananta toer, bumi manusia. it will make you love history even more.
- “In my last holiday my friends and I went to Lake Toba in North Sumatra.” – @erieshiskaTD
- “Will you check my body temperature, Doctor?” – @cherryelf_
- “Many people in Western countries spend their summer holidays in the tropics.” – @13njet
- Do you know Chairil Anwar? He’s a famous poet from Indonesia.
- “Don’t forget to take Grammar 101 with Ms Ida this semester.” – @redsunset14
- Do you think President SBY will be reelected in next year’s presidential election?
- “Dear Mr Ridwan, We are sorry for the inconvenience. The AC in Mawar Ballroom will be fixed right away.” – @sabiylanayu
- “Here are some of my favorite foods: fried rice, satay, and opor ayam.” – @vivi_borbut
- “The Ministry of Education and Culture of the Republic of Indonesia launched a new curriculum, Kurikulum 2013, this year.” – @nununkfica
- “You should read this book by Pramoedya Ananta Toer, Bumi Manusia. It will make you love history even more.” – @Nurharda
Are you still confused about the capitalization rules? Read here Capitalization Rules.
- #EngClass: Capitalization
- #EngTips and #EngQuiz: Writing (2) – Sentences
- #EngTips: Writing formal letters and emails
- #EngTips: Basic etiquette in writing letters and emails
- #EngTips: Miss, Ms, Mrs, Mr