Hi, fellas! Happy World No Tobacco Day! Let’s use the moment to reduce your smoking habit!
To show our support, we will give you some quotes related to stop smoking! Enjoy!
- “Tobacco kills. If you’re killed, you’ve lost a very important part of your life.” ~ Brooke Shield
- “The True Face of Tobacco Is disease, death and horror- not the glamour and sophistication the pushers in the tobacco industry try to portray.” ~ David Byrne
- “I’m more proud of quitting smoking than of anything else I’ve done in my life, including winning an Oscar.” ~ Christine Lahti
- “Habit is stronger than reason.” ~ George Sanayana
- “There are no crowds out there demanding to see smoking scenes in movies.” ~ Joe Eszterhas
- “Smoking is hateful to the nose, harmful to the brain, and dangerous to the lungs.” ~ King James I
- “I think the reason kids get into drugs and smoking is they don’t have anything to do.”~ Richard Thompson
- “Smoking helps you lose weight – one lung at a time!” ~ Alfred E. Neuman
- “The best way to stop smoking is to just stop – no ifs, ands or butts.” ~ Edith Zittler
- “Fortunately, there’s more than one way to quit smoking. . . the catch is you must choose wisely to become smoke-free.” ~ Arthur A. Hawkins II
Enjoy your day, fellas! Let’s try to stop smoking today, tomorrow, and forever!
Compiled by @Patipatigulipat at @EnglishTips4U on May 31, 2013