Hello, fellas!! How are you all? Hope you’re having a good day today.
Today I am going to share a few words. It’s #EngVocab time!
The words we’re going to talk about are the ones related to tools. I will also post the pictures :D
1. Do you know what this is? This is a “rake”, it is usually used to move leaves.
2. Do you know what this is? This is a “trimmer”, an implement used for trimming off unwanted or untidy parts. Usually used to trim trees or grass.
3. Do you know what this is? This is a “trowel”, used for digging, smoothing, or otherwise moving around small amounts of viscous or particulate material.
4. Do you know what this is? This is a “hacksaw”, or a saw used with one hand for cutting metal.
5. Do you know what these are? These are “sandpapers”, used to remove small amounts of material from surfaces.
7. This is a “mallet”, a kind of hammer made usually of rubber and usually with a relatively large head.
8. Do you know what this is? This is a “level”. Device for establishing a horizontal plane.
That’s a wrap, fellas. Hopefully it could be useful for you :)