Are you an avid movie watcher? The game in this article is related to movies!
I will mention a movie title and then you have to guess three things. They are three words consisting of 1 (one) noun, 1 adjective and 1 verb based on what you viewed on the movie. And don’t forget each end of the word mention the type of the word: noun is (n), adjective is (adj) and verb is (v).
- Q: “Harry Potter”
- A: “Boy (n), brave (adj), hide (v)”
- mention the characters’ names, actors/actresses names or special names/items in the movie,
- only English words are accepted,
- and NO rude words please.
- 101 Dalmatians
- Les Miserables
- Finding Nemo
- 17 Again
- Toy Story
- #EngClass: Parts of speech
- #EngKnowledge: History of action movies
- #EngQuote: Quotes from Disney movies
- #EngClass: Irregular plural nouns
- #EngClass: Non-count nouns