Hi, fellas! Did you know that March 20, was The International Day of Happiness?
Today I’m going to give you some beautiful happiness quotes to make you feel happy for the rest of today!
- “Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony.” ― Mahatma Gandhi
- “Success is getting what you want, happiness is wanting what you get” ― W.P. Kinsella
- “The best way to cheer yourself is to try to cheer someone else up.” ― Mark Twain
- “I think happiness is what makes you pretty. Period. Happy people are beautiful. They become like a mirror and they reflect that happiness.” ― Drew Barrymore
- “The power of finding beauty in the humblest things makes home happy and life lovely.” ― Louisa May Alcott
- “Happiness is not a possession to be prized, it is a quality of thought, a state of mind.” ― Daphne du Maurier
- “Happiness is not the absence of problems, it’s the ability to deal with them.” ― Steve Marabol
- “Action may not always bring happiness, but there is no happiness without action. ” ― William James
- “Some cause happiness wherever they go; other whenever they go.” ― Oscar Wilde
- “Happiness in intelligent people is the rarest thing I know.” ― Ernest Hemingway
- “We’re all golden sunflowers inside.” ― Allen Ginsberg
- “The foolish man seeks happiness in the distance. The wise grows it under his feet.” ― James Oppenheim
- “Happiness is good health and a bad memory.” ― Ingrid Bergman