- So I will give 5 sentences (all numbered) in which in each sentence there will be 1 word that’s put in brackets.
- You have to read ALL sentences first & give the answers all in only ONE TWEET after I finish giving all the sentences.
- What you need to do is to guess what part of speech is the word(s) in the brackets. Here’s one example…
Question: 1) “I (love) you.”
Answer: 1) verb.
Remember, answer all the questions in only ONE TWEET.
- “How did (you) learn English?”
- “Thanks (for) the book the other day.”
- “He’s never (been) here before.”
- “Do you have any (idea) what to do this weekend?”
- “They’ve been (recently) involved in some projects.”