Good evening, fellas! How are you all? Are you having a good day?
Today we will talk about crime vocabulary. #EngVocab
If you’re reading a newspaper or watching TV news reports on crime, you will probably find some words related to crime. We’ll talk about some of it. #EngVocab
- Arson: The crime of starting a fire in order to damage or destroy something, especially a building.
- Bank robbery: The crime of stealing money from a bank.
- Burglary: The crime of stealing from a building.
- Manslaughter: The crime of killing a person by someone who did not intend to do it or who cannot be responsible for their actions.
- Murder: The crime of killing someone.
- Mugging : An act of attacking someone and stealing their money.
- Shoplifting: Taking something from a shop without paying for it.
- Smuggling: the act of taking things or people to or from a place secretly and illegally.
- Pickpocketing: The act of stealing things out of pockets or bags secretly.
- Victim: A person who a crime happens to.
- Witness: A person who saw a crime happened.