- Balaclava. Meaning: topeng kain atau biasa kita kenal sebagai masker maling. In US, it’s called ‘ski mask.’ ‘Balaclava’ is a closely fitting covering for the head and neck, usually made from wool.
- Cardie. Meaning: kardigan, jaket rajut. In US, it’s cardigan.
- Cozzy. Meaning: baju renang. ‘Cozzy’ is a piece of clothing that women wear for swimming.
- Dinner Jacket. Meaning: pakaian resmi pria. ‘Dinner jacket’ is a man’s black or white jacket worn at formal social events, usually in the evening, with matching trousers and a bow tie.
- Dressing gown. Meaning: jubah. ‘Dressing gown’ is a long loose piece of clothing, like a coat, which you wear informally inside the house.
- Dungarees. Meaning: celana terusan atau baju kodok atau baju bengkel. ‘Dungarees’ is a pair of trousers with an extra piece of cloth that covers the chest and is held in place by a strap over each shoulder.
- Frock. Meaning: gaun. ‘Frock’ is a piece of clothing for women or girls which covers the top half of the body and hangs down over the legs.
- Jersey/ jumper/ pullover. Meaning: baju hangat. ‘Jersey/jumper/pullover’ is clothing made from wool which covers the upper part of the body and the arms, which does not open at the front.
- Muffler. Meaning: syal/selendang. ‘Muffler’ is a strip, square or triangle of cloth, worn around the neck, head or shoulders to keep you warm or to make you look attractive.
- Pants. Meaning: celana dalam. ‘Pants’ is a piece of underwear covering the area between the waist and the tops of the legs.
- Polo neck. Meaning: baju berleher tinggi. ‘Polo neck’ is a high round collar that folds over on itself and covers the neck.
- Trainers/ pumps. Meaning: sepatu olahraga. ‘Trainers/pumps’ are types of light comfortable shoes that are suitable for playing sport.
- Suspender. Meaning: tali untuk menahan stoking. ‘Suspender’ is a type of button that fastens onto a woman’s stockings to hold them up.
- Trousers. Meaning: celana panjang. ‘Trousers’ is a piece of clothing that covers the lower part of the body from the waist to the feet.
- Vest. Meaning: kaos dalam. ‘Vest’ is a type of underwear, which covers the upper part of the body and which is worn for extra warmth.
- Waistcoat. Meaning: rompi. ‘Waistcoast’ is a piece of clothing that covers the upper body but not the arms and usually has buttons down the front, worn over a shirt.
- Wellies. Meaning: sepatu bot. ‘Wellies’ is a waterproof boot that reaches almost to the knee.
- #UKSlang: “Bloody hell!”
- #USSlang: Italian gangsters slang
- #USSlang: Historical dictionary of American slang
- #USSlang: ‘Basic bitch’
- #USSlang: African-American vernacular