1. Procrastination is the thief of time. Meaning: delaying an action for too long is a waste of time.
2. Poverty waits at the gates of idleness. Meaning: if you don’t work, you won’t earn money.
3. Pride comes before a fall. Meaning: Don’t be too self-confident, something may happen to make you look foolish.
4. He who hesitates is lost. Meaning: if you delay your decision too long, you may miss a good opportunity.
5. Honesty is the best policy. Meaning: It’s always better to be honest
6. Diligence is the mother of good fortune. Meaning: hard work brings rewards
7. Don’t count your chicken before they’re hatched. Meaning: you mustn’t confident that something will be successful.
8. Good and quickly seldom meet. Meaning: a well-done job takes time.
9. kindness begets kindness. Meaning: if you’re kind to someone, they’ll return your kindness.
10. Man proposes, God disposes. Meaning: our destiny depends on God’s will.