Halloween is coming closer. Admin wants to play #EngGame riddles that related to Halloween. Are you in? Here we go:
- What is a recess at mortuary called?
- What looks and acts exactly like a black cat but is much smaller?
- How do you get inside a locked cemetery at night?
- Why did the skeleton not dance at the Halloween Party?
- What would be the national holiday for a nation of vampires?
- What would you call a health insurance for ghosts and ghouls?
- What kind of music that a mummy like the best?
- What’s the name of witch who lives in the desert?
- Why do skeletons always have a bad cold?
- The person who makes it has no need for it. The person who purchases it doesn’t use it. The person who use it doesn’t know where he or she is. What is it?
The answers are:
- Coffin break
- Black kitten
- Open the lock
- Because no one asked him to come
- Because they’re chilled to the bones
That’s a wrap fellas!