Today’s session will be about
#EngProverb but I need you to help me rearrange those words into a famous proverb. Anyone wants to help me?
So, here are the rules for
- Rearrange those words into famous proverb.
- Explain the meaning with your own words.
- A cat may look at a king. Meaning: an inferior isn’t completely restricted in what they may do in the presence of a superior.
- Set a thief to catch a thief. Meaning: a person who knows the tricks of the trade is best equipped to do the job.
- A watched pot never boils. Meaning: time feels longer when you’re waiting for something to happen.
- When one door shuts another opens. Meaning: Failure should not discourage us, for some other opportunity always exists.
- The tailor makes the man. Meaning: a person can appear attractive in good clothes.