Those of you who are working today, yang sabar ya. :)
Okay as it is still the holidays admin today will not share heavy stuffs…
But… admin needs your participation. :) We will be playing a short #EngGame this afternoon about the holidays! Ready?
- What is the synonym word for ‘holiday’?
- If you see a calendar, what color is the National Holiday date?
- It’s a long weekend now, what is a long weekend?
- I’m in a sandy area, has salt water, with a touch of stronger breeze, where am I for the holiday?
- ‘I want to get out of my system this holiday.’ What does it mean?
- There are trees around us, birds chirping, we brought tent and equipments to accommodate us for a few days. What are we doing?
- A: ‘Holiday is starting tomorrow, where are you going?’ B: ‘I’m not going anywhere.’ Apa arti dari yang dikatakan B?
- While on the road trip to Jakarta, Lita and her friends stopped by in a service area.
- What is a road trip?
- What is a service area?
- Lastly, where does the word ‘holiday’ come from?
That’s it for the #EngGame fellas! Answer them before admin RT your correct and best answers. :) Stay tuned!
So fellas, ready for the answers?
A2. Wish it was green, but it’s red :D @maliqdavero
A3. A holiday which are longer than usual weekend @arethareth
A3. Long holiday in the weekend (friday-saturday-sunday) @anggiamooy
A3. Long Weekend is tanggal merah berrerot/banyak/bergandengan:) @sariadt
A3. libur panjang @Shintia501
A4. beach @Abah_Wirantaa
A5. You want to be free on the holiday @fazri07
A5. I want to have fun in this holiday @dinsarr
A5. it has the same meaning like I want to be free and doing some activity out of his routine activity .@viona_yap
A5.Keluar dari kebiasaan sehari-hari @AldiEleazarP
A6. Camping @sofyanlich
A7. Saya tidak pergi kemana-mana @fazri07
A8. 1) By car or bus. Ehm… Perjalanan darat @cha939189
A8. 1) It means land trip. A trip by land transportation. @manttoo2
A8. 2) Service area is a place where driver can leave a motorway to refuel, rest, or take refreshments :D @sitysabrina
A8. 2) It means like a rest area or something. It usualy exists in the highway @manttoo2
A8. 2) Tempat peristrahatan @Aanjie07
A9. The word holiday comes from the Old English word hāligdæg. Derived from the notion of “Holy Day” and become its current form. @sitysabrina
That’s it fellas for today’s #EngGame! You all did a great job!