- We both had (difference/differ/different) ideas.
- Sammy has a lot of (confidence/confident/conference).
- Improve your (communal/communication/communicate) skill.
- She was so (jealousy/jealous/jeal).
- Your participation will (affect/effect/defect) your grades.
- He is now (officially/official/offily) the King of Prom.
- Football’s our country’s (national/nationality/nationwide) sport.
- Our opinions often (differentiate/differ/different).
- We all attended Kate’s (graduation/graduate/gradual) ceremony.
- We must (continuous/continuity/continue) to boost our sales performance.