Hi, fellas! EnglishTips4U would like to wish you a very Merry Christmas for everyone who celebrates it and Happy Holidays for all the rest.
Here are some examples of Christmas greetings. You can pass them to your friends and loved ones.
- A Christmas greeting and good wishes to you is thought about all the year through. Have a blissful Christmas.
- With all good wishes for a brilliant and happy Christmas season, hope things are going all right with you.
- Christmas comes but once a year. But when it comes it brings good cheer. May you have the best Christmas!
- May the warmest wishes, happy thoughts and friendly greetings come at Christmas and stay with you all the year through.
- At Christmas and always, may peace and love fill your heart, beauty fill your world, and contentment and joy fill your days.
- Wishing you a sparkling Christmas and bright happy New Year! May the season bring much pleasure to you!
- Warm hearted wishes for an old fashioned Christmas and a happy New Year filled with all your favorite things. Have a blast!
- I wish you a gay and merry Christmas. All affection and best wishes to you and yours.
- In the season of joy I present my sincere wishes and kind thoughts. May the kind of Christmas outshine all the rest!
- May the glow of Christmas candle fill your heart with peace and pleasure and make your New Year bright.
- May the bright and festive glow of Christmas candle warm the days all the year through. Have a love filled Christmas!
- May your Christmas be filled with warmth, peace & happiness, and wish you all the joys of Christmas and a year of happiness.
- Wishing you every happiness when Christmas is near, and expressing appreciation for your cares and concerns during the year.
- Think of you at Christmas with a wish that is warm and sincere. Have a wonderful Christmas and joyous New Year!
- May who say that Christmas Day will come around forget and forgive the unpleasant bygones and embrace the new year with love .