- Eat well and look after your (healthful/health/healthy).
- The antique is over two thousand years old, but its (original/originality/origin) remains unknown.
- They are known to be a (peace/peaceful/peacing) race.
- He is a man of science. He is a (scientist/scienter/sciencer).
- Take (careless/careful/care) not to spill any acid on the floor.
- This play is really starting to (boring/bored/bore) me.
- Did you see his (reactive/react/reaction) when Malaysia scored the goal?
- This seems like an (opportunity/opportunistic/opportune) moment to begin the ceremony.
- Which word can be a noun or a verb? (Fire/arrange/prepare)
- Which word can be a noun or a verb? (Intact/contact/react)