- Choose the right synonym of the word in the brackets.
- Type the number of the question as you answer.
The criminal was asked to aid police in their (enquiry).
The use of penicillin is (diffuse).
B) widely available
He (pored over) the questions until he couldn’t keep his eyes open anymore.
You will find the building at the main (intersection).
He found the smell of the lotus blossom (repugnant), and asked for a different flower.
His boss (streamlined) company procedures.
B) made easier
Uncertainty about the economy is (widespread).
His comments can be rather (harsh) at times.
The issue (touched off) an argument between the two parties.
You’d better get a few (winks) before tomorrow.
- #TOEFL: Vocabulary exercise
- #TOEFL: Grammar exercise
- #EngTips: #TOEFL Test
- #EngQuiz: Guess the similar meaning of the new vocabularies (2)
- #EngQuiz: Guess the similar meaning of the new vocabularies (3)