Guys, ayo belajar vocabulary untuk persiapan TOEFL. Berikut ini beberapa kalimat dengan kata-kata yang ada di dalam tanda kurung. Pilih jawaban yang merupakan sinonim dari kata-kata di dalam tersebut. Let’s start!
1. A rich kid was (abducted) yesterday.
2. What is the use of such a (barren) discussion.
3. The major (catalyst) in the English-language explosion was war.
4. The actress’ (debut) on the stage was a success.
First public performance
5. The vivacious little girl is like an (elf).
6. So much of life is merely a (farce).
7. The fish in the dish was (garnished) with slices of lemon.
8. She used to (harass) her husband by her continual demands for fine attire.
9. The armistice brought an (immense) relief to the people.
10. Don’t (joggle) me while I am writing.
11. The teacher gave the naughty boy a rap over the (knuckles).
Joints around fingers
12. His (latent) talent was discovered by accident.
13. Do you believe that human nature is (malevolent)?
14. Inwara stuttering is the worst form of (nemesis).
15. The patient was (obsessed) by the fear of operation.
- #EngTips: #TOEFL test
- #TOEFL: Grammar exercise
- #EngTips: TOEFL
- #EngQuiz: Guess the similar meaning of the new vocabularies (3)
- #EngQuiz: Analogies