Hello hello, fellas. How’s your Sunday? Good or bad? :)
Yes, that’s right. The theme of #AusSlang was ‘rhyming slang’. But wait, what’s rhyming slang? I’ll tell you on the next tweet. :D
- Johnny Horner: corner. Example: Betty is reading her new book on the Johnny Horner.
- Dodge and shirk: work. Example: A: Hey, where is Amanda? | D: Amanda is off to dodge and shirk.
- Frog and toad: road. Example: Wilhemina, you can meet Daniel tomorrow morning because he has to hit the frog and toad now.
- Mud pies: eyes. Example: Alexis is beautiful because she has big mud pies.
- Smash and grab: cab. Example: Would you mind calling the smash and grab, Justin?
Those are five examples of rhyming slang. Do you want for another slang? You can click this http://englishtips4u.com . :)
Thank you for your attention, fellas. Wish you have a good Monday for tomorrow. Cheerio! :D